2004-2007 Literary studies – PhD program in English Literature (University of Szeged, Faculty of Arts, Szeged – Dissertation title: Protean Vicissitude and Milton’s Paradise Lost . Supervisor: Bálint Rozsnyai and Endre György Szőnyi)
1998-2004 Reader in English Language and Literature (University of Szeged, Faculty of Arts, Szeged)
1992-1996 Theology seminar (BA program) ABD (Sola Scriptura Theology College, Budapest)
1991-1992 Visual communication and media preparatory course (Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest (MOME), Budapest)
In a teaching position at the Department of English University of Szeged:
- since 2016 as Senior Assistant Professor
- since 2014 as Junior Assistant Professor
- since 2010 as research assistant
- since 2007 as lecturer (pro bono)
- since 2005 as PhD student
- Hungarian Society for the Study of English (HUSSE since 2005)
- Milton Society of America (since 2005)
- John Donne Society of America (since 2011)
- Hungarian Association for American Studies (HAAS, since 2014)
Service to the English Department
- Since 2014 co-organizer of the annual Language, Ideology, Media (NYIM) conference of the Gender Studies Research Group.
- The webmaster of the TNTeF Interdisciplinary eJournal of Gender Studies, the webpage of the Gender Studies Research Group (TNT) and of the Department of English.
- Between 2005-2009 the ETR coordinator of the Institute of English & American Studies.